Girls can be so confusing! How do you know if she wants to kiss you, and if you’re not sure, how do you get her to want to kiss you, and let you know? Well here is advice that is sure to get that girl kissing you! Pucker up!
Start by asking a girl to hang out, just the two of you. Pick a low-key activity that you can do together. If the two of you are having fun, it could slip into a kiss. It could be anything, like watching a movie, studying, getting dinner, or going snowboarding, or going for a swim.
2. Stay kissable! Make sure you have brushed your teeth (regularly), taken mints, or chewed gum before seeing her. If you even manage to get close enough without her holding her nose, bad breath can totally ruin a kiss!
3. Send signals. At some point while you are together, touch her lightly on her arm or hand. This should tell her that you like her.
4. Focus! Look in her eyes and then briefly look at her lips. Make sure she is looking at you when you do this, and make sure you are smiling.
5. Know if she wants to kiss. If she takes the hints and flirts back, lean in for a kiss. Don’t pucker up—no fish face! Relax. If she leans away, then pull away too. You may want to put your hands on her shoulders.
6. If the kiss is successful, you might want to try some of the following;
A Freelance Journalist, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. A contributory writer for Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). He has also pursued MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Energy with Public Relations (PR) at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morganview all posts by: Nana Kwesi Coomson
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233249455142 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)