2. Write a haiku or a ridiculous poem. Make sure it rhymes. Tip: Here are 6 words that rhyme with “sorry”: gharry, chary, sari, starry, safari, Atari.
3. Make a list of the top 100 reasons you love them. What’s not on the list: the fact that they are forgiving. What is on the list: their sexy voice, how their eyes look when they’re tired, how hot they look shirtless while they’re making you a bloody mary… The more odd, tiny and specific, the better.
4. Stick a picture of you two together in their bag and write on it “I LOVE YOU” — or the secret password you two have for “I love you,” or your nickname for them, or a reference to a random inside joke they probably had forgotten about but will laugh at now. Ice skating!
5. Seriously just buy them something they’ve been wanting. This works for me EVERY TIME.
6. Write “I’m sorry” somewhere unexpected. Like, on a note on your fridge, on the mirror in lipstick, on your stomach, etc.
7. Bake a big cake or cookie and write “I’m sorry” on it with icing. WHO can remain mad over a giant cookie?
8. Breakfast in bed.
9. A single flower with a nice note. Did you know white violets symbolize “let’s take a chance on happiness”? THE THINGS YOU LEARN ON THIS BLOG.
10. Order their favorite take-out and bring it to them at work or have it delivered. You thoughtful bastard. (If they’re still mad at you, just drop the food off and leave. But if they’re over it, stay for a nice little lunch for two!)
11. Surprise them for date night by planning everything and keeping the whole thing a secret.
12. Write a song for them about how sorry you are. The worse is sounds, the better. Leave it on their voicemail or record it and email it to them.
A Freelance Journalist, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. A contributory writer for Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). He has also pursued MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Energy with Public Relations (PR) at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morganview all posts by: Nana Kwesi Coomson
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233249455142 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)