People always wonder about lifestyle of celebrities and they try to know the luxury that their favorite celebrities are having as a lifestyle and status symbol. Here is a list of top 10 celebrities with luxury cars.
1. Jay Z and his MayBach Exelero: The music Mougan Zay Z own $8 million Maybach Exelero car that can be a dream car of any person and a best birthday gift from wife.
2. Nicholas Cage and his Ferrari Enzo: Base price of this luxury super car is around $670,000 and its extras increases its cost that we don’t know but we know that Nicholas Cage love driving his Ferrari.
3. David Backham and his custom Rolls Royce -Drophed Phantom : David Backham own Custom made Roll Royce specially designed for him and its base price without wheel and accessories is above $400,000 and after adding wheel and accessories it is much more than that.
4. Paris Hilton: The one night in Paris actress owns a Ferrari California and its base price is above $300,000 but she got some extra also in it that increases it cost and luxury both.
5. Kim Kardashian and Her Ferrari F430: Kim Kardashian owns a Ferrari F430 that is as much attractive as Kim Kardashian is and base price of this car is around $190,000.
6. Matt Damon and his electric Tesla Roadster: Matt Damon own shows his environmental friendly nature by his car also and we don’t know price of his car yet but without any doubt it is one of the most luxurious cars.
7. Pierce Brosnan and his Aston Martin Vanquish: This James bond star drives Aston Martin that is the brand car of Bond films and show the luxury of the actor.
8. Arnold Schwarzenegger and his Bentley: This actor turned politician own several luxury cars but out of all Bentley is his most price possession in automotives.
9. Ashton Kutcher and his Ferrari California: Just like Kim Kardashian this actor also holds a Ferrari California that has a base price of $190,000 without any accessories.
10. Birdman and his Bugatti Veyron: The American Raper owns a Bugatti Veyron that is fastest car in the world and for this car he paid more than $2 million.
A Freelance Journalist, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. A contributory writer for Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). He has also pursued MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Energy with Public Relations (PR) at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morganview all posts by: Nana Kwesi Coomson
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233249455142 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)