“Clapping” a simple striking of hands but it’s much more than you think. Normally people clap to appreciate others for their good works and achievements or when they are in mood of joy. People also clap while singing songs, bhajans, and prayers at holy places. It is scientifically proved that clapping is very effective exercise to cure many human diseases. Clapping activates the receptors in the palms and cause activation of the large area of the brain which leads the improvement in health. There are 39 different acupressure points for almost all organs on our palm which are activated by clapping and this action improves your health slowly but effectively. Daily 10-20 minutes of clapping in morning keeps you fit and active. In this article we are going to describe about the various diseases that are cured by clapping.
1. Best Cure for Digestive disorder: Clapping is an effective medicine for the person who suffers from digestive disorder. Just you needs to know the proper method, “how to clap?” and method is, while clapping you need to strike four fingers of right hand on the left hand palm. Practice this method for minimum 15 minutes daily in morning in uniform manner. More the time you will practice this exercise faster you will get the result.
2. Best Cure for back pain, neck pain, joint pain: Those person who are suffering from these problems needs to clap minimum 15 to 20 minutes daily and the method of clapping to cure these problem is, strike the hands in such a way that fingers are strike with fingers and palm strike palm. Right method gives you fast result. Don’t worry about wrong method because clapping is side effect free exercise.
3. Best Cure for gout: Gout is a common problem with old age people and can be easily cured by clapping. Just strike the hand uniformly such a way that fingers of one hand strike with fingers of other and palm strike with palm. Minimum time to practice this exercise is 15 minutes.
4. Helpful for patient of low blood pressure: If you are suffering from low blood pressure and want to get rid of this then you need to clap by stand straight and hand are upward in the air.
5. Best exercise for heart and lungs: If someone is suffering from any heart and lung related disease then clapping plays important role in curing these diseases also. Clapping removes the obstacles from the main and collateral channels and keeps you fit and healthy.
6. Best exercise for children: It is proved by scientists (according to the study of Ben in Gurion University of the Negev) that clapping is very effective exercise for small children. It improves cognitive abilities and motor skills in the children. Clapping also improves the hand writing of children. Children that practice clapping exercise daily make only few spelling mistake and are hard worker than others. The whole abstract of above given points is, clapping sharpen the brain of the children.
7. Improve your immune system: Clapping increase the immunity of the person which provides the strength to the human body to fight against diseases.
Note: If you are suffering from all above given diseases from long time than you need to take advice from a doctor.
An Entrepreneur, Corporate Communications Executive and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. A Senior Journalist with Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). In 2015, he won a £35,000 postgraduate scholarship to study MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Energy with Public Relations (PR) at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. He is a 2018 Mandela Washington Fellow who studied at Clark Atlanta University in USA on the Business and Entrepreneurship track. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morgan