www.233times.com is reliably informed that, Dr. Paa Kwesi Nduom is the Chairman of the following reputable companies. According to the deep throat, Dr. Nduom together with his wife Yvonne Nduom built these companies. Be inspired and motivated by these;
1. Coconut Groove Hotels (Miners Lodge at Obuasi, Regency in Accra, Bridge House in Elmina and Beach Resort also at Elmina).
2. GN Bank (Over 100 branches in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Zimbabwe, USA, Togo and Liberia).
3. GN Quarry & Concrete Products.
4. GN Printing.
5. Digicut (Advertising and PR Consult).
6. Spider Lee Entertainment.
7. Monica Yorke Preparatory School at Elmina (Best Basic School in KEEA).
8. GN Accounting.
9. Qualtek (ICT).
10. Gold Coast Fund Management (20 years of experience).
11. Yorke Properties (Real Estate).
12. GN Re-Insurance (Best in the industry which started with an initial capital of GHC 80million above the minimum requirement of GHC 40million).
13. GN Micro Health Insurance.
14. GN Life Insurance.
15. Ghana Growth Fund Ltd.
16. Ahomka FM.
17. Enyidado FM
18. Agoro FM.
19. Golden Pod.
20. Adepa FM.
21. GN Investment.
22. Sterlin Management Services.
23. GN Security.
24. Today Newspaper.
27. First Digital TV.
28. Fresh Pak (Manufacturing).
29. Elmina Sharks (Football).
30. Hedjorl3 online radio.
31. EPPL (Manufacturing).
32. Pentrust (Pensions).
33. GN Power (Alternative power generation).
34. GN Finance.
35. GN Asset Protection.
36. Ghana Journal (online newspaper).
37. Kasapreko FM.
38. Ghana Media Consult.
39. Oceean 1 TV (Elmina).
40. Light FM (Aflao).
41. Nduom University (ongoing on the Elmina-Komenda highway)
Please forgive me if I have left some out. In all this, I’ve learnt that “a man’s success has a lot to do with the kind of woman he chooses to have in his life.”
Author: Nana Kwesi Coomson (www.233times.com)
A Freelance Journalist, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. He is a contributory writer for Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). He is currently studying Msc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Public Relations (PR) and Energy at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morganview all posts by: Nana Kwesi Coomson
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233249455142 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)