The holidays are usually a time of fun with family and friends. For many people, that means lots of food , drink and little sleep. If you have been watching your health all through the year, you may suddenly find yourself lowering your guard and living an unhealthy lifestyle over the holidays. If you haven’t been so careful about your health during the year, the holidays give you the temptation to continue living carefree.
As we begin the festive season, here are six things to remember;
1. Be conscious of how much you eat as there is likely to be a lot of food and you want to maintain healthy weight. A healthy weight is a weight which matches your height.
2. Store your food leftovers.Wasting food is one of the causes of the situation where one in eight persons are now without food.
3. Keep your food and environment clean, as you want to protect yourself and your family from Cholera and Ebola.
4. Watch your alcohol intake because abusing alcohol is harmful to a person’s health.
5. Whenever you get the chance, dance to some sweet music, it helps to keep you active.
6. Make time to rest because you want to start 2015 refreshed and not already tired.
The teams at Olime Health and Newaccra.com wish you a Healthy Christmas and a fruitful 2015.
A Freelance Journalist, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. A contributory writer for Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). He has also pursued MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Energy with Public Relations (PR) at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. He is a 2018 Mandela Washington Fellow (YALI) who studied at Clark Atlanta University on the Business and Entrepreneurship track. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morganview all posts by: Nana Kwesi Coomson
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233249455142 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)