If you want to learn how to get a girl to kiss you, listen up and pay close attention. There is a sure fire strategy, a shortcut which will help you to skip the small talk, and get that girl begging to lock lips.
It is simple to follow, easy to apply, and if you master it, the girl will be the one leaning in for that kiss.
The decision to go in for a kiss is truly scary. There is no real way to know whether it will end in an embarrassing rejection, even if you think you’re getting on well. You might even think the signals are positive, go in for a smooch, and end up with “the cheek” instead.
The “kiss technique” has you give off subconscious triggers that makes the girl think about kissing you. It is no longer a matter of wishing and wondering if she wants to kiss you. You now have control over not only if she’s receptive to kissing, but actually getting her to initiate the kiss!
If you are on a date, and the chemistry is strong, it is important to maintain that spark by making the right moves. The work that you have put into building up rapport could be lost if you go in for a kiss and get rejected. All the work that you have put in so far will be lost and there just isn’t time left to recover.
Plus, if you botch the kiss, you have just blown all chances of moving on to seduction and hooking up. If the girl rejects you for the kiss, she will reject you for everything else, including all the fun, sweaty activities you have planned for the night.
The famed “kiss strategy” is guaranteed to be successful because it uses subconscious triggers to influence a woman. Once you learn how to give off these triggers, you will be able to make a woman think about wanting to kiss you. It will no longer be a question of if she wants to kiss you, but when she attempts to.
The key is finding the right balance between moving too quickly and being too hesitant. On the whole, the more time that you spend worrying about whether or not the reaction to a kiss will be positive, the longer a woman has to think up reasons why it might not be the best idea.
You do want to let her know you are interested, but you don’t want to come off as too needy – this puts women off faster than anything else. The question is, how do you make sure that she definitely wants to kiss you before you attempt it, so that you don’t come across as desperate or worse yet, get rejected?
How to get a girl to kiss you – The no rejection technique
The first step in this strategy is triangular eye contact, and it should be initiated once you feel like a genuine rapport has been established, and seduction is a real possibility.
It involves gazing from one eye to the other, then to the mouth, and back again in a triangular pattern. If repeated correctly, this move should start to make the woman think about kissing you.
This is a psychological trick which is proven to be effective, even in situations where there is only a low level of attraction present.
For example, if you perform triangular eye contact to a woman (even if you do not find her attractive), you are likely to start thinking about kissing her anyway.
The same happens with women. By performing triangular eye contact, you are triggering the thought of kissing to the woman and she will subconsciously start to feel more attracted towards you and will think about kissing you.
Once again, this is a very popular psychological technique, and a lot of body language experts recommend it in seduction situations. According to body language specialist Robert Phipps, as human beings, we naturally mirror the physical actions of those we find attractive.
If mirroring occurs between two people, it indicates that the interaction is going well. And women are especially susceptible to falling victim to the mirroring strategy.
However, you do need to be careful not to make this technique appear too obvious, or you will look a little strange. It is all about the subtle things – touching your face when she touches hers, shifting in your seat when she does, replicating a few of her most prominent hand gestures. If combined with triangular eye contact, this strategy is almost guaranteed to earn you a kiss.
Here is the step by step breakdown of how to use this powerful technique:
“The secret to a kiss is to go 90% of the way and then hold. For as long as it takes for her to come the other 10%.”
Once the woman starts to mirror the triangular eye contact strategy, looking at your eyes and mouth, she is ready to kiss you. In this way, the “kissing strategy” takes all of the mystery and anxiety out of potentially making the first move. You will already know that she wants you to kiss her, so there is no longer any need to be nervous, is there?
This strategy will help you to become a confident and attractive man, who can keep the attention of a woman until she is ready to kiss him. It will take all of the fear out of being the one who makes the first move, and fear of rejection will will no longer hold you back!