After www.233times.com reported about the 12 year old student who was electrocuted after a heavy downpour at Accra Station in Takoradi, the family of the boy has surfaced at the Effia Nkwanta Hospital mortuary.
The boy died through electrocution at the Accra Station, a commuter belt of Takoradi Market Circle after a heavy downpour yesterday (7th March, 2017).
The boy was pronounced dead at the SDA Hospital in Takoradi after being rushed there by a Good Samaritan Taxi Driver and another man who is said to be about 24 years old.
Author: Nana Kwesi Coomson
A Freelance Journalist, Entrepreneur and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. A contributory writer for Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). He has also pursued MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Energy with Public Relations (PR) at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morganview all posts by: Nana Kwesi Coomson
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233249455142 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)