1. People who are in love worry less.
2. People who are in love smile more and laugh more in a genuine way.
3. People who are in love are more productive because they feel inspired.
4. People who are in love are excited about the future because they are safe in another person’s heart.
5. People who are in love feel intensely sexy because there is someone special who notices them.
6. People who are in love have more fun.
7. People who are in love don’t turn to drugs and addiction, there is no reason to escape.
8. People who are in love better themselves to love better.
9. People who are in love recover quickly from a painful past because they feel accepted.
10. People who are in love heal faster because they have more to live for.
11. Children who feel loved turn into great adults because they easily submit to direction and correction.
LOVE IS GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH!
A Civil/Structural Engineer & Freelance Blogger, Journalist, Social Media Mogul, Digital Marketer, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. CEO of Skyline Consortium & 9189 Media Consult and Co-Founder of Team Sarkodie. An alumnus of Prempeh College where he read General Science. He holds a first degree in Bachelor of Science from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. His mentors are Alvar Alto, Rupert Murdoch, Piers Mogan, Mensa Otabil, Bernard ElBernard Nelson-Eshun. Blogs for; http://www.233times.com | www.paemuka.com | http://www.playmusicgh.com | http://www.muzikiq.com | http://www.brandsaid.biz . Social Media Manager for Eon3 Group | BrandsAid | Kings Crown Media | Carabao Africa Ghana & Africa | Calvary Temple - ICGC | Team Sarkodie | Muzik IQ | Kwaw Kese Please inquire more via Email: [email protected] | [email protected] Instagram & Twitter: @wise_tskd Facebook: Ell Samwise LinkedIn: EllSamwise King Dogbeview all posts by: Ellsamwise King
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233249455142 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)