President Akufo Addo will from Tuesday [December 4], embark on a three-day tour of the Greater Accra Region as part of his commitment to pay working visits to all the ten regions every year.
This tour marks the 20th of such visits, and the final tour for the year 2018 since the President assumed.
The Minister of Information, Mr Kojo Oppong Nkrumah, who made this known at a media briefing on Sunday said the three-day tour will end on Thursday, December 6, 2018.
President Akufo-Addo has already visited all the nine other regions this year.
The Minister said the areas that the President will visit include Krowor, Tema East, La Dadekotopon, Korley Klottey, Adentan, Okaikoi South, Odododiodoo, Ablekuma South, Ablekuma Central, Anya Sowutuom and Bortianor/Ngleshie/Amanfro.
President Akufo-Addo will inspect ongoing projects under the One District-One Factory programme such as Entrance Pharmaceuticals and Research Centre, Sunda, and Everpure.
In the Greater Accra Region, Akufo-Addo will be commissioning and inspecting 10 major projects as part of his tour. These include;
– Inspection of ongoing works on the Eastern Railway line in Accra
– Sod Cutting for the construction of the James Town Fishing Harbour
– Inspection of the Abossey Okai Roads Construction
– Commissioning of a Multipurpose Astro-Turf and community centre in Ablekuma Central
– Commissioning of the New Ultra Modern AMA Office Complex
– Inspection of Tema Motorway Interchange ongoing construction works
– Inspection of ongoing construction works of concrete roads at Tema Industrial Area
– Inspection of construction works on the Madina-Adenta Highway footbridges
– Commissioning of a new Assembly Building and School Complex at Anyaa Sowutuom
– Inspection of a Sunda Ltd 1D1F Factory at Bortianor / Ngleshi / Amanfrom
– Sod Cutting of an Affordable Housing project at Amasaman.
“These and the many other projects that the President has inspected or commissioned on the other 9 tours have been funded even in the midst of the limited fiscal space and huge arrears inherited by the Akufo-Addo administration,” Kojo Oppong Nkrumah said.
Kojo Oppong Nkrumah said the President expects that following the completion of the projects there will be fiscal space for the government to boost the country’s economic infrastructure for 2019 and 2020.
A Civil/Structural Engineer & Freelance Blogger, Journalist, Social Media Mogul, Digital Marketer, Entrepreneur, and Philanthropist. CEO of Skyline Consortium & 9189 Media Consult and Co-Founder of Team Sarkodie. An alumnus of Prempeh College where he read General Science. He holds a first degree in Bachelor of Science from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology. His mentors are Alvar Alto, Rupert Murdoch, Piers Mogan, Mensa Otabil, Bernard ElBernard Nelson-Eshun. Blogs for; http://www.233times.com | www.paemuka.com | http://www.playmusicgh.com | http://www.muzikiq.com | http://www.brandsaid.biz . Social Media Manager for Eon3 Group | BrandsAid | Kings Crown Media | Carabao Africa Ghana & Africa | Calvary Temple - ICGC | Team Sarkodie | Muzik IQ | Kwaw Kese Please inquire more via Email: [email protected] | [email protected] Instagram & Twitter: @wise_tskd Facebook: Ell Samwise LinkedIn: EllSamwise King Dogbeview all posts by: Ellsamwise King
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233266121799 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)