The Elections Committee of the GFA NC wishes to inform the football community and the general public that the vetting process initiated to vet interested aspirants for the various advertised vacant positions came to an end on Tuesday, October 8, 2019, at 4 p.m.
These are the fully vetted and successful candidates for the upcoming GFA Elections.
The Presidential Position are as follows:
George Ankoma Mensah
Nana Yaw Amponsah
Kurt Edwin Simeon Okraku
• Frederick Pappoe
Executive Council candidates are as follows:
Executive Council Members- Premier :
Nana Sarfo Oduro
Mr Albert Commey Aryettey
Mr Frederick Moore
Kingsley Osei Bonsu
Executive Council Members – Division One:
Abdul Karimu Ahmed
Otuo Acheampong Barima Boadu
Kweku Abaka Eyiah
Eric Oppong Yeboah
Samuel Anim Addo
Executive Council members – Women:
Evelyn Nsiah Asare
Habiba Atta Forson
RFA Chairmen candidates are as follows:
Ralph Gyambrah – Brong Ahafo
• Charles Anton – Brong Ahafo
• Daniel Agbogah – Volta Region
• Linford Boadu Asamoah – Eastern Region
• Nana Kwadwo Budu – Eastern Region
• Emmanuel Ankamah – Greater Accra Region
• Samuel Aboabire – Greater Accra Region
• Eugene Jacquaye – Greater Accra Region
• Albert Nana Arthur – Greater Accra Region
• Robert Duncan Otieku – Central Region
• Daudi Sudugu Yahaya – Upper West Region
• Hamidu Seidu Bomison – Upper West Region
• Alhaji Moro Ahmed Baba – Upper West Region
• Salifu Shaibu Zida – Upper East Region
• Mohammed Munkaelu Jnr. Attiah – Upper East Region
• Abu-Alhassan Mahamadu – Northern Region
• Karimu Umar Farouk – Northern Region
• Osei Tutu Agyeman – Ashanti Region
• Francis Osei Nsiah – Ashanti Region
• Simon Ehomah – Western Region
• James Asiedu Kainyah – Western Region
• Mark Bismark Owusu – Western Region
• Jacob Wemegah – Western Region
We wish to encourage all the participants to abide themselves strictly to the GFA Statutes 2019.
We wish each and every one of them the best of luck.
An Entrepreneur, Corporate Communications Executive and Philanthropist. Editor-in-Chief of www.233times.com. A Senior Journalist with Ghanaian Chronicle Newspaper. An alumnus of Adisadel College where he read General Arts. He holds first degree in Bachelor of Arts from the University of Ghana; Political Science (major) and History (minor). In 2015, he won a £35,000 postgraduate scholarship to study MSc Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Energy with Public Relations (PR) at the Robert Gordon University in the United Kingdom. He is a 2018 Mandela Washington Fellow who studied at Clark Atlanta University in USA on the Business and Entrepreneurship track. His mentors are Rupert Murdoch, Warren Buffet, Sam Jonah, Kwaku Sakyi Addo and Piers Morganview all posts by: Nana Kwesi Coomson
233times.com is a Ghanaian media house which serves as a major source of exclusive interviews ,music and video downloads, news and more.
233times.com reports on major events,news covering entertainment, politics, sports, etc from within Ghana, Africa and beyond.
We have a platform for the amateur artistes to portray their staggering talents ...more...
To advertise with us or make enquiries, please visit 233times.com/advertise or call +233266121799 (Selorm), +233248185848 (Nana Kwesi)